Forums

Live Chess 45|45 Time

Sort:
musiclife

I want 45/45, but also make a league of some kind, or pool games that the opponent isn't chosen.  SLow games are where it's at.  Just need to do some policing of players who just let their time run down to zero.

papagar

Great idea, I support it too.

cassini_1

One vote for 45/45 and 60/0.

ground-zero
Sharrocks wrote:
Luidefunes wrote:

Great news, the 45/45 time and 60/0 times have been added to Live Chess.

:)

Maybe only for premium members ecause I don't see them :'(.

I can't see it either.

great man

CHCL

+ 201!

katnc414

60|0 or 45|45 would allow people to play real chess. Add my vote !

JagdeepSingh

My question here is, does chess.com really support 'real chess'?  They even had an offensive add (girl tied up & being fondled by 2 hands) but was removed after a complaint was filed.  Isn't that irreponsible?  I doubt chess.com, Eric (the founder) or his staff will respond.  Most to most they will say it is noted.  Anyway, if chess.comcan adds 30/30 or 45/45 or 60/60.  It would be great.  Even just one of it (preferable 45/45).  It will be very much appreciated.

[The above was just some of bad points i pointed about chess.com but they have good points too but for that offensive add, they ought to be crucified]  

hmm87

+1

matefork

i agree.

downtown65

sounds good to me i would like that very much also

LelaCrosby

I don't play a lot of slow games in live chess (mostly blitz and some lighting or bullet games every now and then).  But I would like to support this worthy cause.

+1

cautions

I support this idea, 100%. 

tfulk

45/45 sounds excellent, and from the reaction in this thread that I've read so far, I'm not as alone as I thought I was in this. 

+1 for 45/45

tonifa

+1

ManicDemoN

+1 for sure! 45I45 60I0 !!

PrivatePyle99

Agreed! Great idea.

patterner

I support this 10000%.

In fact, as an STCBunch guy, I'd go so far as to say we should add G/120 as well. :)

Chesspeacemaker

Go for it, Chess.com!

mishrashubham

Every Long game is appreciated.+1 for this!!