Forums

The Women's World Chess Championship of 2012

Sort:
johnyoudell

26. Nh6+ is a splendid move.

Houdini seems to think that 31.... Bb1 was a huge blunder, the evaluation going from 0.84 to 18.92. It does look odd but I can't see the move which holds the position for black. Earlier in the game Houdini also dislikes 22. ... Rc7. That I can more readily understand.

trysts
johnyoudell wrote:

26. Nh6+ is a splendid move.

Houdini seems to think that 31.... Bb1 was a huge blunder, the evaluation going from 0.84 to 18.92. It does look odd but I can't see the move which holds the position for black. Earlier in the game Houdini also dislikes 22. ... Rc7. That I can more readily understand.

I agree, 26. Nh6ch starts a wonderful combination by Stefanova. I haven't looked at Houdini, but it seems like 28...c5 is an error, because that lets Stefanova's bishop have the c4 square after she takes the b5 pawn with it. 

Stevie65

That second pawn gets me..thats twice...Whats with the ungaurded pawn?

trysts

I don't know? I don't see the purpose?

Stevie65

There must be a name for it!..I like it like.  Gotta know the reason

It's obviously a tricky response to take it.

trysts

That was a really neat game by Stefanova. I played a game just now, inspired by what I perceived to be the logical play in the Stefanova-Ushenina game. My opponent resigned in an unclear position(in my view)...

ozzie_c_cobblepot

Again, thanks for the information + color commentary!

sisu

Let's make it happen!

trysts

@Lisa: I debated about that move(17.Nf2ch) for a long time, but as johnyoudell and you mentioned, 19. Qg4 is so scary that I moved my rook to e6.

ps to Lisa: Only my first drink of the eveningWinkLaughing 

trysts
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:

Smile

pdela
trysts escribió:
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:

did you read this news? I remembered this now

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/26/franziska-hansen-attempted-murder-boyfriend-smother-dd-breasts_n_2190794.html

Doggy_Style
pdela wrote:
trysts escribió:
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/26/franziska-hansen-attempted-murder-boyfriend-smother-dd-breasts_n_2190794.html

The things that some blokes will complain about! Laughing

CalamityChristie

nice game trysts!

4...e5 and 7...Qb6 were sufficiently weird to get me interested!

trysts
pdela wrote:
trysts escribió:
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:

Oh you're sooooo relevant pdela. I so much love being reduced to fatty tissue in a thread concerning CHESS. C-H-E-S-SLaughing

pdela

here comes trysts. Direct responsible for the locking on 696 threads until today

pdela

We are still talking about women, and how to check them

pdela
pdela escribió:

We are still talking about women, and how to check them

how to check their chests of course!

trysts
pdela wrote:

here talked trysts. Direct responsible for the locking on 696 threads until today

You do realize that most of those threads concerned such genius as... Do angels grant your GD wishes? Are Jews a race of human beings? And my personal favorite: Why do people criticize America???? Laugh f%#*king out loud!Laughing

pdela
trysts escribió:
pdela wrote:

here talked trysts. Direct responsible for the locking on 696 threads until today

You do realize that most of those threads concerned such genius as... Do angels grant your GD wishes? Are Jews a race of human beings? And my personal favorite: Why do people criticize America???? Laugh f%#*king out loud!

but......

you got locked a big amount of your own threads

trysts

Do you want me to cry?Laughing