Loading the player...
Roman's Novelty Shop: Paulsen Sicilian vs 5...Qc7
- 24 min
- 9519 Views
GM Dzindzichasvili says computers are only right 80 percent of the time - here he shows you the other 20 percent! Using more original analysis to complement his video on 5...b5, here Dzindzi shows what to do in the Paulsen after 5...Qc7. Tap into his war chest of original ideas by tuning in to see more surprise weapons!