Forums

CPOTM January 2012 cont.

Sort:
trysts
corrijean wrote:

I can understand that. I've heard there's some language used there at times, and why should a person subject themselves to that? I don't play much live chess, so I don't have that problem.

Yes, I totally understand the live chess blocks since I experienced a couple episodes where you just want to play a game of chess, and somebody is asking your bra size. Then they keep accepting your general challenges after you're creeped out. Pretty stupid stuff once in a while.

trysts
TheGrobe wrote:

No, I'd say I had better ways to spend my time, but given that I'm here that's clearly not the case.

Fact is, if it's not hockey, I just don't care.

Laughing

trysts

Wow...there has been 3 comments in the last half-hour...Chess.com is watching the bloody super bowl...Laughing

DrSpudnik

Not me. I was in Lawrence, Kansas at the Free State Brewery! Cool

bigpoison
Alan_Tudor wrote:
corrijean wrote:
Alan_Tudor wrote:
corrijean wrote:

I find most people to be friendly here. In fact, I don't have a single member blocked.

Actually I was quite surprised you actually wanted to join in with the harassment's but you did. The reason you may not have anyone on your blocked list is your in the forum trolls friends group. You all don't seem to feed off yourselfs just other members who post here are not in your little trolls group.

I thought what you did was wrong and I stated so. I haven't changed my mind. I still think what you did and the way you treated PK was wrong.

You obviously don't see it that way, which is fine. You have your opinion, I have mine.

I guess not everybody reads the comments as they are posted. In a earlier comment to flags I agreed I had over reacted back then about a year ago. I have talked to Proknight and appoligized many months back and he is on my friends list and we talk in messages. Sure I was wrong and admited it and applogized. When do you ever let go of the past.

What you, like many three year olds, don't seem to understand is that an apology is only sincere when coupled with some adjustment in behavior.  You're still the same terrifying monster.

Oh, and Mr. Tudor, I think you have mistakenly blocked me as well.Tongue out

trysts
DrSpudnik wrote:

Not me. I was in Lawrence, Kansas at the Free State Brewery!

Laughing

corrijean

I'm watching it. I thought the halftime show was pretty good.

DrSpudnik

Who cares? Go block yourself!

goldendog

You're free to move your snake oil concern as well.

ozzie_c_cobblepot
Alan, what I can't believe is that you would be so petty as to block someone who has donated you money. These forums are all in good fun, at least that is the idea. I'm sorry you don't take it that way. Of course everyone, including those who post here, are sorry for your loss.
kco

how can you speak for me ozzie ?

trysts
kco wrote:

how can you speak for me ozzie ?

Because he speaks english?

theoreticalboy
trysts wrote:

Wow...there has been 3 comments in the last half-hour...Chess.com is watching the bloody super bowl...

I didn't know it was on until half an hour ago, despite watching some random guy shout "Patriots!" on the train.  I actually did have better things to do; i.e. sit on a cold monument step and smoke cigarettes with a girl.

I guess this as good a time as any to point out that Tudor blocked me for questioning his insulting proKnight in the original coup thread; he says he's apologized to proKnight, but I don't expect him to admit I was right.

corrijean

Ozzie expressed my feelings accurately. I'm sorry AT's house turned down. I'm sorry AT doesn't take the forums in the proper, light-hearted spirit that usually inhabits them. Maybe I should just post in the I'm Sorry thread.

trysts
corrijean wrote:

Maybe I should just post in the I'm Sorry thread.

That thread will last longer than the internetLaughing

kco

I'll say I am glad that no one was hurt in the fire.

SPARTANEMESIS

Congratulations Chess_kebabs.

TheGrobe
theoreticalboy wrote:
ilikeflags wrote:

i'm glad babs won.  sorry theo, thegrobe and i coulda dragged this shit out for you, but didn't seem worth it to me.  with babs a past winner we don't have to deal with her tactics ever again.

Hey, apparently Tudor is going to leave us all alone next month, which makes anything worthwhile.

It didn't look like he was going to keep it at first, but he's ultimately a man of his word.

goldendog

With a little guidance from the Powers Above Innocent.

trysts

CPOTM record--1358 comments for August, 2010(Lisa's win)

CPOTM new record--1440 comments(over two threads) for January, 2012(Chess_Kababs/Alan_Tudor coup)

Yes, I'm not busy todayLaughing