Forums

1300 5/2 Blitz Analysis

Sort:
Tom102

Hi guys, here's a recent game I played. Improvised a lot of the opening but don't think I did too badly.

Endgame was a bit shaky and a few dodgy moves. Wondering if you could help me out and give me some places where I could of made better moves! Thanks in advance :)

Game_of_Pawns

You didn't deserve this post.

Scottrf

If you want to learn, start posting losses. Your last 13 games posted (didn't check more) have been wins. And analyse yourself first so that people have an idea of what you were thinking.

Posting blitz games you win feels like it belongs more in showcase than game analysis. Especially if you don't annotate with your thoughts.

Game_of_Pawns
Scottrf wrote:

If you want to learn, start posting losses. Your last 13 games posted (didn't check more) have been wins. And analyse yourself first so that people have an idea of what you were thinking.

Posting blitz games you win feels like it belongs more in showcase than game analysis. Especially if you don't annotate with your thoughts.

Wow, that is so pathetic. I'm deleting my initial post. I'd rather not help this guy out. Thanks Scott.

families
That was a game!! But that queen sacrifice was unnecessary and pointless
Game_of_Pawns
families wrote:
That was a game!! But that queen sacrifice was unnecessary and pointless

If you had had higher ratings I might think that you were trolling. However, blitz and TT ratings of <600 suggest that you are instead just plain retarded.