Find a Chess Club

BRAZIL - NORDESTE
Este grupo é para nordestinos e simpatizantes. Será utilizado APENAS para jogar Matches e Vote Chess contra jogadores de outros estad...
Team Ethiopia
This is the group representing ''Ethiopia'' in the Chess.com World League. It is for all those who would like to participate in World League Match ...
kick-ass chess
Group for ass-kickers. Cute girls with elo ratings are welcome too! For the rest it's strictly chess-minded here. Let's see where it leads; got an ...
ALL OHIO
This is a group for all Ohioans , past or present. if you have a relative or friend from the great state of Ohio let them know .We play vote chess ...
Lile Koridze fan club
Hello everyone,welcome in my fan club  Here you will be able to play in tournaments which I will create.  Watch me in live: https://www.twitch.tv/...
ANU Chess Club
The ANU Chess Society is having its AGM on Friday 4 February 2022 at 12, if you are an ANU student who is interested, please contact @TPD. After th...
Team USA Live
Welcome to Team USA Live! We represent the land of the free and are the home of brave chess players who love the challenge of competitive team che...
The Film and TV Buffs
This is a club for all fans of film and TV, where you can exchange views on your likes and dislikes, plus play themed tournaments for customised pr...
Europe National Team
Hi and welcome! Here is your personal invitation to join our club! It would be an honor and a pleasure for us if you join our Europe National Team...
The great Chess players
 Please join we need members we will join your club if join so hurry up join
Warriors Of Light
We are Warriors Of Light. Come join us in the infinite battle against the dark. Warriors value a worthy adversary. There is no honor in fighting th...
ᛒᛊᚱᛇᛊᚱᛕᛊᚱᛇ
The Official BERSERKERS daily Chess club We are primarily looking for people who like daily chess, vote chess. We carefully select new members ...
Team Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe arise.. #ThisFlag Zimbabwe, a landlocked country in Southern Africa, is bordered by Zambia to the northwest, Mozambique to the east, Sout...
Chess Canadian
Chess Canadian is a team for Canadians and people interested in Canada. Chess Canadian est une équipe pour les Canadiens et les personnes intéress...
Latter-day Saint Chess Friends
Welcome to our Brothers, Sisters, and friends of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For all of you living in areas of few church mem...
DSBN chess players
Club for members of dsbn academy
The Arizonians
For all chess players, who love to open horizons !!! 
Tryhard's
"I wish i could tell you how i feel about you"  
South_West SquadX_X
Feel free to join my club I am looking for players that are active,those that are mostly active might get promoted to admin,coordinators,or even su...
Šahovska sekcija TQM Aradac
Pozivamo Vas da se učlanite u Šahovski klub Saveza Šahovske sekcije TKM Centra! To je mesto gde se okupljaju ljubitelji šaha da unaprede svoje vešt...
Bughouse
Love bughouse? Join the official club, and use this chat room to organize matches, discuss strategies, etc. Play Bughouse -> https://www.chess....
ChessTalk
Hi Friends, Welcome to Chess Talk! I'm Jeetendra Advani from India. This club is an extension of my YouTube community where I provide training on ...
Oops! Looks like you are not a part of this club
Oops! This club has been disabled.