Going Into Study Phase
Just thought I'd let you know that I am winding down my activities on chess.com so as to give me the time I need to do the chess studies I want to do.
I am planning on studying at least these two books:
- My System, by Nimzowitsch.
- Dvoretsky's Endgame Manual.
and if there isn't confilict with the above:
- Silman's Reassess Your Chess, 4th Edition.
- Silman's Complete Endgame Manual.
- Managing my own group, The Borg Collective.
- Participating when I can in Team Australia's games.