electricpawn

HessianWarrior
trysts wrote:

electricpawn

Good choice.

Joseph-S

Conquistador

Joseph-S

This is a bit premature and unofficial but PN is usually slow to announce the winner so I'm going to go ahead and risk it by saying...

Like father (g.dog), like son; congratulations   ELECTRICPAWN!

proKnight98

CPOTM May is almost over, I have a few end of the year projects to do so we will skip to the last phase of voting now.

This month, ANYONE (before it was only list members and past winners) can vote for a winner. 

List:

electricpawn     7

AnnaZC     5

Conquistador     6

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 5:30 PM Pacific. 

AlCzervik

Um, I think we're past 5:30. Unless if, by Pacific, you mean Hawaii in the Pacific.

AlCzervik

Congrats EP!

AlCzervik

Where and when is the party?

HessianWarrior

Brains did beat out Bravado and Beauty. Good going EP.

proKnight98

Voting for CPOTM May has now officially ended. The first HON and official winner for CPOTM May is...

electricpawn!

Thank you voters for participating in another amazing CPOTM, even though this topic was locked once. Conquistador, the second HON, may have missed his chance to secure the title by choosing to not put up electricpawn as one of his selections for elimination. However, next month (my birthday month :P) will be the last CPOTM before the final competition.The final competition in July, will be a CPOTM with all the past winners, the winner of June will also be included.

Who will win CPOTM June and become the final past winner to be elligible for FINAL ULTIMATE CPOTM July? Who will rise to power via HON next month? Who will be eliminated? Find out next month on CPOTM June! Thank you!

bigpoison

Congrats 'pawn.

AlCzervik

I'm so excited I can hardly.......zzzzzz

Joseph-S

Joseph-S

I just noticed that it's tied with two cats to two dogs.

batgirl

Thumbs up!

ivandh

Congrats to EP! And please, everyone, no need to thank me for protecting and promoting the fairness and freeness of these elections, just keep the booze coming.

AlCzervik

The booze should be readily available at EP's party.

I'm not thanking you.

ivandh

Good, now just get on with the second part of my request and everything will be wonderful.

Joseph-S