Forums

Hans Niemann on TV

Sort:
Derek-C-Goodwin

Hans Niemann in on talk TV in a  few minutes with Piers Morgan.

GYG

Here's the interview for anyone interested:

EscherehcsE

Gee, a sleazy "journalist", a "controversial" GM, and a lawyer. I wish there was something good I could say about any of them, lol...

GYG

A pathological liar, a confessed juvenile criminal, and a man with a silly fake accent walk into a bar.

The bartender says "are you Hans Niemann?"

SoupSailor72
If Hans Niemann is a confessed juvenile criminal then it’s no wonder our jails are so full.
EscherehcsE

Before I watched the video, I wouldn't have guessed that Piers would come off looking like the worst of the three...

DreamscapeHorizons

"You seem to love anal beads better Piers." - Hans Lawyer.

AwesomeAtti

Moved to chess players forum.

DrSpudnik

I wish I could care about any of these people.

DiogenesDue

Chess.com is going to sooo regret letting him play again...not necessarily because he will dare to cheat again, but because of things like this video, where he is now claiming that he is vindicated, etc. His lawsuit was dismissed, and they were going to easily win any follow ons, so "settling" at this point made zero sense...it opens the door for this to occur over and over again with other players.

As for Niemann...dump the slimy lawyer, stop talking, and play chess, and practice this phrase "I'm just trying to move on from all that drama..." and never say another word about all this other than that phrase...that's your only hope of eventually having a shred of dignity.

SoupSailor72
DiogenesDue wrote:

Chess.com is going to sooo regret letting him play again...not necessarily because he will dare to cheat again, but because of things like this video, where he is now claiming that he is vindicated, etc. His lawsuit was dismissed, and they were going to easily win any follow ons, so "settling" at this point made zero sense...it opens the door for this to occur over and over again with other players.

As for Niemann...dump the slimy lawyer, stop talking, and play chess, and practice this phrase "I'm just trying to move on from all that drama..." and never say another word about all this other than that phrase...that's your only hope of eventually having a shred of dignity.

I don't think this has much to do with chess.com letting him back on their site. It's about the baseless accusations from Magnus. Perhaps they regret kicking him off.

Unless you are referring to his original cheating scandal from years ago, but I think that would be ancient news if Magnus hadn't done what he did.

On your second point, I agree, but unfortunately for his own self, Niemann is very arrogant.