x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Losing to another little Chinese kid

  • #1

    This wasn't the entire game- but I stopped keeping score around here. 

  • #2

    One little slip 5. ... c6 over say 5. ... Bb4 and the kid came at you like AlphaZero.

    I did ponder ... Na6 (b4,d3) but worried the knight would get trapped.  
    Pretty sure at 11. ... you had to take the pawn and then castle. After that hit the q-bishop with the knight.
    There was nothing obviously wrong or better than your moves: 8, 9, 10.

  • #3

    Little Chinese kids seem to be your nightmare!

  • #4

    DeirdreSkye wrote:

    Little Chinese kids seem to be your nightmare!

    yeah.... and my nightmare will never end.
  • #5

    At first I wanted to call you a racist, but perhaps you knew he was Chinese for certain? 

  • #6

    Looks like an OTB game.

  • #7

    and that was a nice game by white happy.png, I could feel his confidence just through his moves.  I especially liked 26. bd6

  • #8

    little asian kids ARE everywhere in the higher sections of the World open. great calculators but they have the positional understanding of 1700's sometimes.

  • #9
    darkunorthodox88 wrote:

    little asian kids ARE everywhere in the higher sections of the World open. great calculators but they have the positional understanding of 1700's sometimes.

     

    Probably true most of the time, but in this particular game Sunny played good positional chess, wouldn't you say?

  • #10
    SeniorPatzer wrote:
    darkunorthodox88 wrote:

    little asian kids ARE everywhere in the higher sections of the World open. great calculators but they have the positional understanding of 1700's sometimes.

     

    Probably true most of the time, but in this particular game Sunny played good positional chess, wouldn't you say?

    somewhat but this is expected. he seems well booked on what to do vs early qb6 in his london system hybrid.  if you play 1.d4 bf4, you probably prefer somewhat quieter games, he may just be the exception

  • #11
    darkunorthodox88 wrote:

    little asian kids ARE everywhere in the higher sections of the World open. great calculators but they have the smositional understanding of 1700's sometimes.

     

  • #12
    darkunorthodox88 wrote:

    little asian kids ARE everywhere in the higher sections of the World open. great calculators but they have the positional understanding of 1700's sometimes.

    I find that insulting, (I'm 1712 OTB)

  • #13
    Smositional wrote:
    darkunorthodox88 wrote:

    little asian kids ARE everywhere in the higher sections of the World open. great calculators but they have the smositional understanding of 1700's sometimes.

     

    lol oops

  • #14

    you can say that because your 1 point above 1799

  • #15
    jbent02 wrote:

    you can say that because your 1 point above 1799

    what? im 2201 OTB lol

  • #16

     was refering to your chess.com rating

  • #17

    lol

  • #18

    Because in China, anything involved in the brain is your HOMEWORK. EVERY. KNIGHT.

  • #19
    HorribleTomato wrote:

    Because in China, anything involved in the brain is your HOMEWORK. EVERY. KNIGHT.

     lol                                                                                                                                    ^ ^^^^

  • #20

    Your title is exactly what a friend always says.  He does have the honor of being the player that put Rochelle Wu over 2200.  So he has that going for him.

Online Now