Forums

Whom should you bet on after the 9th move?

Sort:
wdygml

My third game on the site,,

its     CHINKY

& please post the mistakes of both during the game!!!

Ilya1975

10 f4? (Do you really think it was good?) opens a file for bishop. Black had to castle and continue attack after castle. After the queens were changed white  got a very bad position.

23.. Bd3! had to finish the game more quickly (Bf2 is a point). How white can stand

atromos
fun game, but definitely a blunder on black's part to try to fork.  quite an interesting game to watch, lots to learn.
Braintist
The opening isnt ruy lopez (spanish opening) it is giuoco piano and i would bet on white after the 9th move >.< white made a crucial mistake to exchange fxe5, later allowing black to force an exchange of queens
wdygml
Ilya1975 wrote:

10 f4? (Do you really think it was good?) opens a file for bishop. Black had to castle and continue attack after castle. After the queens were changed white  got a very bad position.

23.. Bd3! had to finish the game more quickly (Bf2 is a point). How white can stand

the move f4 was good unless a knight sacrifise was made

Bd3 was something i could not think of at that time , thanx anyway

Magicmunky
Traxler or Wilkes Barre variation of Giuoco Piano (or Italian game)
ghostofmaroczy
No, Magicmunky, this is the Two Knights Defence, Fried Liver Attack
THEMANN
I would bet on black
Shruikon

And a badly played Fried Liver by white at that.

He should of played 6.d4 and gone into the Lolli Attack where white has a much clearer advantage. 

tanmay_chakrabarti
Good article.
LDSSDL
Yeah seriously, what was white thinking trading queens? After doing that and several other pieces his attack is completely over and your king is actually nicely centralized. Though I must say, the defensive sacrifice on move 10 was quite nice. But I also don't understand why he did h3, or why you did b6. I would have put my rooks on the open files right away.
CoconutTiger

ha

x-4610353737

hey!in the last move that white made was a mistake....if white wanted to save the bishop it should have bought it to its kings left sige then no foke