Forums

Im So Good at the game/ im playing

B1ZMARK
xd1629 wrote:

Bro i just started playing chess like 4 days ago at first i had no idea what i was doing then i started watching videos on how to 4 move checkmate along with the most common plays, observing how players won, and now i can defeat a 3200 player

 

you could have at least tried to hide your trolling

icyboyyy
DaBabysSideTing wrote:
icyboyyy wrote:
Nomad1004 wrote:
DaBabysSideTing wrote:
Tell18 wrote:
icyboyyy wrote:
xd1629 wrote:

how dafuq do i even cheat i play on a chromebook

a school chromebook not even mine

 

just stop it bro 

That's yet another lie. Your accuracy is always 98% at least. Thus you must be using an engine of some sort, and thus you're not using a chromebook. A full blown gaming set is my guess.

you could literally just have stockfish on another tab

To be fair, that's not how Stockfish works

that's because we are innocent people who have never used an engine. at least i dont think dababy has. but i haven't

not like actual stockfish but you could have the chess.com analysis feature on another tab

yeah you could use the chess.com one. i've used the chess.com engine to analyze, but not during the actual game, because that's why its frickin called analysis and not cheatengine

Nomad1004
icyboyyy wrote:
Nomad1004 wrote:
DaBabysSideTing wrote:
Tell18 wrote:
icyboyyy wrote:
xd1629 wrote:

how dafuq do i even cheat i play on a chromebook

a school chromebook not even mine

 

just stop it bro 

That's yet another lie. Your accuracy is always 98% at least. Thus you must be using an engine of some sort, and thus you're not using a chromebook. A full blown gaming set is my guess.

you could literally just have stockfish on another tab

To be fair, that's not how Stockfish works

that's because we are innocent people who have never used an engine. at least i dont think dababy has. but i haven't

u know engines are used for more purposes than just that right? literally the main purpose of stockfish is to analyze games

DaBabysSideTing

yes we know that, what indicates that we don't?

icyboyyy

yes i do, i was trying to ask if any of yall have used one during an actual game

Nomad1004
DaBabysSideTing wrote:

yes we know that, what indicates that we don't?

cuz he brought up innocence

DaBabysSideTing

what are you arguing about? lol

Nomad1004

?

pawnstar1957
1tsMeLucian wrote:
Either you’re trolling or they’re feeding.

It is highly, highly, HIGHLY improbable that any 3200, whether they have gotten their GM Norm or not, will fall for a 4 move checkmate

i thought i saw woody harrelson beat garry kasparov with scholar's mate.

Aida_Amin
pawnstar1957 wrote:
1tsMeLucian wrote:
Either you’re trolling or they’re feeding.

It is highly, highly, HIGHLY improbable that any 3200, whether they have gotten their GM Norm or not, will fall for a 4 move checkmate

i thought i saw woody harrelson beat garry kasparov with scholar's mate.

Impossible, but he might have let it happen on purpose

icyboyyy
pawnstar1957 wrote:
1tsMeLucian wrote:
Either you’re trolling or they’re feeding.

It is highly, highly, HIGHLY improbable that any 3200, whether they have gotten their GM Norm or not, will fall for a 4 move checkmate

i thought i saw woody harrelson beat garry kasparov with scholar's mate.

then that's not true, get your news from better websites

pawnstar1957
icyboyyy wrote:
pawnstar1957 wrote:
1tsMeLucian wrote:
Either you’re trolling or they’re feeding.

It is highly, highly, HIGHLY improbable that any 3200, whether they have gotten their GM Norm or not, will fall for a 4 move checkmate

i thought i saw woody harrelson beat garry kasparov with scholar's mate.

then that's not true, get your news from better websites

what is GM Norm? is that Norm from 'cheers?' woody harrelson was on that show too!

DaBabysSideTing
icyboyyy wrote:
pawnstar1957 wrote:
1tsMeLucian wrote:
Either you’re trolling or they’re feeding.

It is highly, highly, HIGHLY improbable that any 3200, whether they have gotten their GM Norm or not, will fall for a 4 move checkmate

i thought i saw woody harrelson beat garry kasparov with scholar's mate.

then that's not true, get your news from better websites

technically it was Kasparov vs Harrelson and a squad of professional chess players, but they agreed to a draw because Woody had to go to the airport or something