19913 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Hello Chess.com community,
So far I have uploaded around 50 chessvideos on Youtube. I will continue doing so, but I would like some help from you.
I've got 2 goals
1) Providing chessmaterial that players <2000 would like to see
2) Getting as many relevant views as possible (I dont want to lure people who are not interested)
My questions for you
1) What would you like to see?
2) Got any tips in getting more relevant views?
Any help is much appreciated.
You can view my profile and vids on:
additional Background information:
So far I tried the following:
- Tactics videos from OTB amateurgames (try to solve the tactic) example:Amateur Tactic (01:31)
- Tactics videos from OTB (Grand)mastergames (try to solve the tactics once more) example Brilliancy Steinitz (03:25)
- Analysis from amateurgames example amateur game (10:00)
- Analysis from mastergames example (mostly to the level, that with some efford I can follow) examples Natalia Pogonina vs Dmitriy Biryukov (06:31) & Mikhail Tal vs M. Strelkov (06:10)
- Grandmaster blunders Example Karpov is human (01:57)
Special Openings (mistakes) Example Damiano opening (09:42)
My OTB rating is 1950, I am not really good in openings.
Calculation is ok and most endgames are fine.
For those interested:
This is my Youtube Channel
I find your videos very watchable (especially now you've sorted out your mic problems!).
The mix of topics is good, imo. Perhaps one thing you could add are examples from your own games. The big plus about those is that you can potentially offer insights into the thought processes of one of the players - something that always interests me.
I can certainly add some off my own games.
Since my hits are quite low I have the feeling that either I am doing something wrong or I am missing out on something.
Your review is very stony, thanks bro keep working
I wouldn't necessarily assume that. Give it time...(but keep posting)!
Profile pic rotation
by Martin_Stahl a few minutes ago
Backgammon versus Chess
by ThrillerFan a few minutes ago
by edguitarock a few minutes ago
Nakamura is Japanese not American
by gromius a few minutes ago
10/25/2016 - Too Far Advanced
by PETERSHEN1234 3 minutes ago
by ajcampillo 5 minutes ago
erik and cc staff
by gromius 8 minutes ago
Is 1....e6 a good and flexible move against 1.d4?
by Lasker1900 10 minutes ago
I need a Black repotoire agianst 1.e4
by AIM-AceMove 14 minutes ago
by MonkeyH 15 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
Try the new Chess.com!
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!