FREE - In Google Play
FREE - in Win Phone Store
Hello Chess.com community,
So far I have uploaded around 50 chessvideos on Youtube. I will continue doing so, but I would like some help from you.
I've got 2 goals
1) Providing chessmaterial that players <2000 would like to see
2) Getting as many relevant views as possible (I dont want to lure people who are not interested)
My questions for you
1) What would you like to see?
2) Got any tips in getting more relevant views?
Any help is much appreciated.
You can view my profile and vids on:
additional Background information:
So far I tried the following:
- Tactics videos from OTB amateurgames (try to solve the tactic) example:Amateur Tactic (01:31)
- Tactics videos from OTB (Grand)mastergames (try to solve the tactics once more) example Brilliancy Steinitz (03:25)
- Analysis from amateurgames example amateur game (10:00)
- Analysis from mastergames example (mostly to the level, that with some efford I can follow) examples Natalia Pogonina vs Dmitriy Biryukov (06:31) & Mikhail Tal vs M. Strelkov (06:10)
- Grandmaster blunders Example Karpov is human (01:57)
Special Openings (mistakes) Example Damiano opening (09:42)
My OTB rating is 1950, I am not really good in openings.
Calculation is ok and most endgames are fine.
For those interested:
This is my Youtube Channel
I find your videos very watchable (especially now you've sorted out your mic problems!).
The mix of topics is good, imo. Perhaps one thing you could add are examples from your own games. The big plus about those is that you can potentially offer insights into the thought processes of one of the players - something that always interests me.
I can certainly add some off my own games.
Since my hits are quite low I have the feeling that either I am doing something wrong or I am missing out on something.
Your review is very stony, thanks bro keep working
I wouldn't necessarily assume that. Give it time...(but keep posting)!