Why Is the Rook so Short?

sameez1

I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

sameez1

It takes 20 years to make an overnight success. ~ Eddie Cantor

sameez1

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. ~ Roy Croft

stewardjandstewardj
breakingbad12 wrote:

FUN FACT: All blue-eyed people have a single ancestor in common

Fun fact: Long ago, humans could not drink milk after around the age of 5. One day, one person could, and that is the common ancester of pretty much every single human in existence, which is why we are able to drink milk (unless you are lactose intolerant lol)

FBloggs

@chessspy1, @PoolPlayerToo, @breakingbad12, @eulers_knot, @jeremyosher, @stewardjandstewardj, @Powerboat, @jazis, @52yrral, @sameez1, @KingsBishop, @brennangraham: Quotes Hour is coming right up at Why Is the Rook so Short?

FBloggs

It's Quotes Hour at Why Is the Rook so Short?

FBloggs

"The defense should be expecting a run or a pass here." ― John Madden

FBloggs

"Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams ― they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do ― they all contain truths." ― Muhammad Ali

FBloggs

"Christians have created a holiday that has become a beast that cannot be fed. Christmas gets longer and longer and longer, and you don't care, do you? You just take more and more of the calendar for yourself. It's unbelievable. How long does it take you people to shop? It's beyond belief. It's insane. When I was a kid, Halloween was Halloween, and Santa wasn't poking his ass into it." ― Lewis Black

Thee_Ghostess_Lola

Seasons have changed and gone is the fort

he's now a she and she stands...uhh short

so let her be her and let her play guard

it's 2018....is it really that hard ?

FBloggs
Thee_Ghostess_Lola wrote:

Seasons have changed and gone is the fort

he's now a she and she stands...uhh short

so let her be her and let her play guard

it's 2018....is it really that hard ?

Madam, it's Quotes Hour, not Poetry Hour.

MatthewTan07

Lol

FBloggs

Fun fact: Thanks to 3D printing, NASA can basically email tools to astronauts.

Getting new equipment to the Space Station used to take months or years, but the new technology means the tools are ready within hours.

CoolingTundra91

awesome!

Thee_Ghostess_Lola

....and u wanna use someone like the USPS for this ? They lose stuff all the time !