FOR ATTENTION OF MODERATORS,URGENT !!!!!!!

Witkrag

Please explain the message I received today explaining that my chess.com membership is ending.

As I understand it the free memberhip which I have is not discontinued.Please explain.

If this is the case are you expecting all free members to upgrade to a paid membership system?

I have clicked the icon "resume my membership".

 

 

52yrral

Witkrag that's the first time I've heard of that one! Please keep us posted. surprise.png

Martin_Stahl
Witkrag wrote:

Please explain the message I received today explaining that my chess.com membership is ending.

As I understand it the free memberhip which I have is not discontinued.Please explain.

If this is the case are you expecting all free members to upgrade to a paid membership system?

I have clicked the icon "resume my membership".

 

 

 

Check your account history. Maybe you had been gifted a short term premium and that expired.

 

edit: that is what it was. You had received a one week premium membership on the 2nd so that just expired.

Witkrag

Thank you Martin.Now been clarified!

Witkrag

In forum story using song lyrics @stopsucking has made racist comments A report was submitted yet.no action has been taken.Similar comments have subsequently been made.I have copied the first "for the record" to preserve it for moderator scrutiny.Why then do the Mods do.nothing to censure the poster

For those unpleasant remarks

I would add that this is.not the first time when a report was made regarding another poster who.made similar totally unacceptable comments on.another thread Moderators  deal with it!

Witkrag

This morning I started a new thread entitled "Grap Tyd" ( Joke Time).I.posted a joke in Afrikaans  #1..Off topic thread.For some reason it has not appeared in that forum.When I clicked the entry "my topics" it appeared.Is there some reason why it has ended up as it has? As I see it there is nothing in the contents of the joke which is.in anyway objectionable.Please give me some feedback if possible.It waa definitely posted as #1.

 

 

 

Witkrag
Witkrag wrote:

This morning I started a new thread entitled "Grap Tyd" ( Joke Time).I.posted a joke in Afrikaans  #1..Off topic thread.For some reason it has not appeared in that forum.When I clicked the entry "my topics" it appeared.Is there some reason why it has ended up as it has? As I see it there is nothing in the contents of the joke which is.in anyway objectionable.Please give me some feedback if possible.It waa definitely posted as #1.

 

 

 

Come on mods and autobottys.Reply!If noone can understand Afrikaans I'll gladly translate to put your minds at rest that it is compliant with the rules.

Daar's 'n hoender wat 'n eier nie kan le

Dis die haan wat op die kerktoring staan😁

AlanJKindred

What happened to live support? I'm trying to post a blog but when I try to insert chess game or diagram, it says it refuses to connect to chess.com, which is weird. I'd like to know if that is a permanent thing where the blogs no longer work or if its just down. Its been a long while since I created a blog here. 

Witkrag
AlanJKindred wrote:

What happened to live support? I'm trying to post a blog but when I try to insert chess game or diagram, it says it refuses to connect to chess.com, which is weird. I'd like to know if that is a permanent thing where the blogs no longer work or if its just down. Its been a long while since I created a blog here. 

Possibly "technical" issues might be mainly dealt with by autobottys who lack.human qualities.Cold comfort though.

Martin_Stahl
AlanJKindred wrote:

What happened to live support? I'm trying to post a blog but when I try to insert chess game or diagram, it says it refuses to connect to chess.com, which is weird. I'd like to know if that is a permanent thing where the blogs no longer work or if its just down. Its been a long while since I created a blog here. 

 

I just tested and a game inserted with no issues for me. When does the message happen for you exactly?

Martin_Stahl
Witkrag wrote:
Witkrag wrote:

This morning I started a new thread entitled "Grap Tyd" ( Joke Time).I.posted a joke in Afrikaans  #1..Off topic thread.For some reason it has not appeared in that forum.When I clicked the entry "my topics" it appeared.Is there some reason why it has ended up as it has? As I see it there is nothing in the contents of the joke which is.in anyway objectionable.Please give me some feedback if possible.It waa definitely posted as #1.

 

 

 

Come on mods and autobottys.Reply!If noone can understand Afrikaans I'll gladly translate to put your minds at rest that it is compliant with the rules.

Daar's 'n hoender wat 'n eier nie kan le

Dis die haan wat op die kerktoring staan😁

 

https://www.chess.com/af/forum/view/off-topic/grap-tyd

 

If you chose the language when posting, it will only show up for people that have that language or All Languages chosen under Content Lanuage

Witkrag

Thanks Martin

Moving on to.another matter there has.been created a thread on Off topic forum discussing the somewhat unsavoury subject of "wind expulsion".The content I suggest goes way beyond an acceptable  level of decency.It has been the subject of formal reports but to date there appears to have been.no response by the.mods.

Witkrag

I have access problems when.attempting to view completed.games

When I click.on.the match.the screen remains dark and does.not bring.the.match.into.view.Possibly a "freezing " issue?

Can you assist in solving the technical problem if possible

THANKS

 

Martin_Stahl
Witkrag wrote:

I have access problems when.attempting to view completed.games

When I click.on.the match.the screen remains dark and does.not bring.the.match.into.view.Possibly a "freezing " issue?

Can you assist in solving the technical problem if possible

THANKS

 

 

Try clearing your browser cache.

Witkrag

I have cleared my browser cache but the problem discussed at #33 still.continues

 

IHaveTHECoronaVirus

Also why did my forum get deleted

Witkrag

Re #35 the problem continues.I can access the page(s) showing the completed games but when I click on to see the actual.board.of any game the page remains dark and seems to "freeze".

Anyone else with this problem.

Any other areas of the site present no problems at all including current games which are immediately accessible and visible.

IMBacon
Witkrag wrote:

Re #35 the problem continues.I can access the page(s) showing the completed games but when I click on to see the actual.board.of any game the page remains dark and seems to "freeze".

Anyone else with this problem.

Any other areas of the site present no problems at all including current games which are immediately accessible and visible.

I have an adblocker, and a script blocker running....along with about 842 other security measures going on, and no issues here.