Hi, if you have a MacBook computer and have ChessBase please contact me.

1g31-O

Title. My computer screen broke recently and I really want to buy a MacBook Air soon but need to use Chessbase. I'm aware that you can download Windows onto a Mac but you still need to pay for a subscription or a fee to download it? I'm not really sure how it works lol 

2Ke21-0

I have a MacBook Pro computer and have a ChessBase browser license. 

1g31-O
2Ke21-0 wrote:

I have a MacBook Pro computer and have a ChessBase browser license. 

And you use a Windows Softwear right?

2Ke21-0
1g31-O wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:

I have a MacBook Pro computer and have a ChessBase browser license. 

And you use a Windows Softwear right?

Uh, no. I use the ChessBase website. 

1g31-O
2Ke21-0 wrote:
1g31-O wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:

I have a MacBook Pro computer and have a ChessBase browser license. 

And you use a Windows Softwear right?

Uh, no. I use the ChessBase website. 

Wait what you dont have the actual app?

dhruvkarthik

Fix ur screen 

1g31-O
dhruvkarthik wrote:

Fix ur screen 

it costs $500. might as well buy a new computer.

2Ke21-0
1g31-O wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:
1g31-O wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:

I have a MacBook Pro computer and have a ChessBase browser license. 

And you use a Windows Softwear right?

Uh, no. I use the ChessBase website. 

Wait what you dont have the actual app?

No, I do not. 

NobleElevator
1g31-O wrote:
dhruvkarthik wrote:

Fix ur screen 

it costs $500. might as well buy a new computer.

Agreed lol

I think using Windows Software isn't bad either, but yeah I wish chessbase made one for mac sad.png

JogoReal

Why don't you buy an Windows computer?

NobleElevator
JogoReal wrote:

Why don't you buy an Windows computer?

His old one was a Dell. I know him, he likes Macs a lot, so I'm pretty sure he would favor the mac.

1g31-O
NobleElevator wrote:
JogoReal wrote:

Why don't you buy an Windows computer?

His old one was a Dell. I know him, he likes Macs a lot, so I'm pretty sure he would favor the mac.

Yeah I like Apple products happy.png

MaxBarnes

I have it on my mac, you know I use chessbase and have macs you could've just texted me :/

1g31-O
MaxBarnes wrote:

I have it on my mac, you know I use chessbase and have macs you could've just texted me :/

Oh yeah I forgot you had a desktop mac

smartelevator

Messaged. It is possible cost 100 more to get windows on it. I did it too. 

2Ke21-0

Unfollowing.