Forums

Daily Puzzle Submissions! *Be Involved*

Sort:
Mauve26

what if you actually read the first post?

RubenHogenhout
xalways schreef:
cool !! but it is obvious that the first move is a check thereby eliminating right away other variations.  

Yes this one was cool, but the first move was not a check!

RubenHogenhout
Nibir2 schreef:

How about 5.Kf5 ?   After 5.Kf5 is see 5...Qxh3+ 6.Ke5 ( 6.Kxe4 Qe3+ 7.Kf5 g6+ 8.Kg4 Qh3# ) and I see no checkmate but 6...Bd6+ wins the Queen and the Queen on h3 defends c8 for the last row.

macer75
CookedQueen wrote:

Never play a mod, just in case that little girl has a bad day she kicks you out of the game when losing.

真的有这种事吗?那可是严重的滥用职权啊!

RubenHogenhout
chessnoob1997 schreef:

A puzzle with a few mistakes (how do u correct mistakes in the chess wizard??)  @ chessnoob why in your diagram 1.Rxh5# is incorrect? As it is mate in one move?

RubenHogenhout
sotyguitarist schreef:

check this out...mate in 7...really nice!!!!   The legal mate great but Black can play 5...Nxe5 and white lost a piece and the game.

CookedQueen

tr

chinmayT

chinmayT
juliusbalagso
This scenario came up in one of my games. Though my opponent resigned after that first move. If you think this is a good puzzle, please say so because I'm getting kind of lonely. I played black in this game.

juliusbalagso

I might post some more puzzles tomorrow.

Nibir2

Yeah! that's a good puzzle.

juliusbalagso

Thanks for liking my puzzle! I guess I could post another.

juliusbalagso
This is a scenario that I made up. It has some similarity with my previous puzzle. All four rooks in one file.

juliusbalagso
This is another puzzle that I have created. This probably deserves to be the daily puzzle some day.
juliusbalagso
I made another puzzle. This one is probably easy.

StephenCorelli

StephenCorelli
[COMMENT DELETED]
StephenCorelli

I came across the above position in one of my games

StephenCorelli
How about this one?

This forum topic has been locked