Forums

🌸Friendship day : )

Sort:
DIMA-48

Its gonna be friendship day on the 8th of June (today is 2nd of June for me but this forum is to prepare you XD), its basically a day where u celebrate with ur best friends or friends, a small message from u thanking them for being ur friends will be awesome: )

🌸SO based on that I did this forum,  just say your @best-friends-user 👈like this: ) (ON chess.com) Write a very short message saying what u like about them and basically thank them or (make fun of them JKJK lol) : )  or you can write a message to all ur best friends in general : )

yeah be creative, lol the most creative person will get a mysterious gift from me hehe gl: )

I loveeee uuu alll my besttttiessss 💜 : )

✨Smile✨ And✨ Make✨ It ✨Shine ✨: )

sleepyzenith

I can’t choose

johny_boy_lover

Omm

Hydrahta

@Ihavenoideawhotoputherecuztherearealotofgoodcandidatesbutilikethemallequallysoyeah

BirdSongo6

Sounds fun, now I gotta find a best friend

DIMA-48

oh yeah and u can put more than one: )

UniverseInfinityGod69

Ihavenoideawhotoputherecuztherearealotofgoodcandidatesbutilikethemallequallysoyeah

UniverseInfinityGod69

✨Smile✨ And✨ Make✨ It ✨Shine ✨: )

UniverseInfinityGod69

@admiral_chessbeard

Mugiwara

@apersonwhoplayschess1 is my bestie ily <3 ❤️💕✨💖

DIMA-48

GUYS "you can write one message to all your best friends" u dont HAVE to choose one lol: )

DIMA-48
Mugiwara wrote:

@apersonwhoplayschess1 is my bestie ily <3 ❤️💕✨💖

finally someone that knows what to do lol: ) yes just like this message people: )

SecretKea

lol

Kowarenai

its you nah jk but your cool, my friend would probably be @goldenbuzzer snow, trophies, bizmark, and others

UniverseInfinityGod69

@admiral_chessbeard is my best friend

i will message him and okay lol bye

Brooksvillechess

my bestie isn't on cc lol

AzuChess2023

@tokoyakiie i dont think they will ever be on chess.com to see this but ill put this here anyways

shruthi_sriya

@yuvan0402 @Rauf-us-Sabid idk how but both of u somehow became my best friends and I love you both soo much <33

My words can't thank u enough for how much u both mean to me, thank you so much for everything🤍

Thank you for always being there for me and understanding me and listening to every sht I blabber to you both. I love how u both listen to all those and try to comfort me.

ur the best best friend I've ever had lol

Sabu thx for being my best frnd and brother an my therapist at the same time, ilysm and don't forget to take rest bro I can't...I wish I had to super power to convince you honestly..dw u can break my teeth surely while playing cricket just like u wanted

Yuvan ur my everything , my bff, bf ilyyysm ❤️❤️ ill surely get u back for pulling that awful prank on me. and if YOU WANNA IMPROVE better play more games instead of hanging ur rooks in move. Ur like the better version of me somehow. Kolaru.

I'll meet u both irl and hug u tightly, squeeze ur oxygen until u go like *in a suffocating voice* welp I can't breathe

I have no idea what I did to deserve u both, the best thing I've ever done in my entire life was become both of ur frnd.

Ngl u guys r rlly the best and I can't express my love through these words

Ily🤍

buttercup_siu

all my friends abandoned me cuz i was too much work and i broke up with everyone because theyre too much work so i am alone forever and my friends who i thought were my friends hate me so like, alonee : D

AzuChess2023
buttercup_siu wrote:

all my friends abandoned me cuz i was too much work and i broke up with everyone because theyre too much work so i am alone forever and my friends who i thought were my friends hate me so like, alonee : D

im sure you still have freinds, how about the 32 in your list?

i can be one if you want