Sorry, I meant who do you agree with?

LITO13mtz
With Gregg the Turk
LogicallyDefined

Ah, I see.

LITO13mtz
You sound disappointed
Gomer_Pyle

I was housecleaning some PCs the other day and stumbled on a picture I forgot I had. This was a nice double-dated (1916, 1921) DWM Luger I once owned with matching holster and tool. The magazines are a later make. You can tell by the aluminum knobs at the base. The knobs on older model magazines were made of wood. I still have one of those as well as the holster and tool. Alas, I sold the Luger long ago. I sure miss that gun. It was really sweet. Oh, double-dated means it was stamped with the year of manufacture, then after WWI some were refurbished at the factory and that year's stamp was added giving it two dates. It was in great shape and a real joy to shoot. edit: all S/Ns matched, too.

LITO13mtz
Beautiful
AlCzervik
Gomer_Pyle wrote:

I apologize for the length.

i can't remember a post of yours where an apology was necessary.

AlCzervik
LogicallyDefined wrote:

The statement assumes a universal experience for "the average Mexican household," which might not accurately reflect the diverse realities and opinions within Mexican society. The statement also highlights concerns regarding the potential for corruption and abuse of power within law enforcement agencies. Addressing these concerns and promoting greater accountability within institutions is crucial for building public trust and ensuring safety. Focusing solely on gun ownership as a solution to violence might overlook potential negative consequences, such as accidental shootings, suicides, and domestic violence. I understand what you are saying, but there are also many diverse ways to handle the situation.

i appreciate your eloquence, though i tend to favor brevity. i could have a discussion with you about what you write, but it is not allowed here. i have a group for that sort of thing, if you are so inclined.

AlCzervik

for many others, tread lightly so this topic stays open for mexi's return.

JayThe10th

gun gun gun GAHGAHAGAHAHAGAHAGAGAHA

Gomer_Pyle
AlCzervik wrote:
Gomer_Pyle wrote:

I apologize for the length.

i can't remember a post of yours where an apology was necessary.

I try to keep things as painless as possible. I'll walk away from an argument and let people believe what they want rather than try change their mind (usually). I stay polite, or at least civil, to keep from walking away from threads I like.

Gomer_Pyle

I haven't played with my old collection in some time. While refreshing my memory I stumbled on an extremely interesting Youtube channel called C&Rsenal. Of the few I've watched so far, he gives a very detailed history of a gun then she takes it to the range. Then they both recap and give their opinion of the gun. I don't know what all they've got. I only watched WWI stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/@Candrsenal

I thought this was beautiful, but you all know me so it shouldn't be a surprise.

LordHunkyhair3

#647 man that gun looks cool

Gomer_Pyle

Yeah, Lugers are the quintessential bad guy gun in the movies. That's kinda laughable because it really wasn't that great. (people are directing foul language toward me for that remark) It's a wonderful design but was machined to tight tolerances so it didn't take much dirt to gum up the works. The angle of the grip was great ergonomically but led to feeding problems with the magazine. On the plus side, it cycled very quickly when fired, was pretty accurate, and felt good in the hand. Overall though, the follow-up P38 was a much better handgun.

LogicallyDefined
#650 In what way would you be able to communicate what you wish to say to me.
AB_the_master

inb4thelock

Creeperbot33

why is this here?

Pulpofeira
LITO13mtz escribió:
You sound disappointed

Not sure if AI's have feelings.