Forums

Reviving Jessie Road

BudewChess

Jessamine Louise Road is a legend among legends. She revolutionized women's chess and she herself instigated the French Revolution. She is also the executioner of Marie Antoinette and even ate her cake. Please do not forget about Jessie Road, the WIM with 2 WGM norms and 1 IM norm. She is the most likely candidate for Woman's World Champion, as well as bestselling boomer coach for 420 Euros/hour. Please revive Jessie Road.

Phantom_Beast23

u pleb

2Nf31-0

u pleb

ajl721x

u pleb

BudewChess

u pleb

Bored_2_Death

u pleb 

theutltl

u pleb

Roger436

u pleb

Steven-ODonoghue

u pleb

CowardlyElevator

i have no choice but to say

u pleb

krazeechess

u belp

hypermuddish

can someone explain this i do not think that person exist and why when anyone brings up this topic everyone is calling each other a pleb

BudewChess
hypermuddish wrote:

can someone explain this i do not think that person exist and why when anyone brings up this topic everyone is calling each other a pleb

Jessie Road is a WIM from Wisconsin and a WIM with 2 WGM norms and 1 IM norm. She is renounced for revolutionizing women's chess and even instigated the French Revolution as well as executed Marie Antoinette you pleb.

hypermuddish

cry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.png

anikolay

u pleb

hypermuddish

cry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.pngcry.png why must you all be so mean to me what did i ever do to you

CowardlyElevator

SHE EXECUTED MARIE ANTOINETTE WHILE EATING CAKE RESPECT HER YOU PLEBS

BudewChess
CowardlyElevator wrote:

SHE EXECUTED MARIE ANTOINETTE WHILE EATING CAKE RESPECT HER YOU PLEBS

^

BudewChess
hypermuddish wrote:

why must you all be so mean to me what did i ever do to you

We're not being mean, it's part of joke. The slogan is "Jessie Road is a WIM from Wisconsin with 2 WGM norms and 1 IM norm u pleb". We're not referring to you. Sorry if we offended you.

hypermuddish

thats not possible there werent wgm and stuff back then >: ( why must you lie to me