Forums

She says she has no time.

Sort:
shadowc

"She says she has no time for you now."

No this is not a problem of chess. This is a problem of the current frame in time/history, and a problem that unfortunately touches me.

I recently had a hard time. I had to go and have a coffee with death. Death was waiting me at the turn of the corner, and I needed someone to go with me. Thank God (whatever you might think of it), she (SHE) appeared at the right moment. She went with me for a trip, specially, for me, to accompany me to say good bye to my dieing grandfather.

I felt so very  happy to have her,you know... she used to be my very first girlfriend, my very first love, when we both were very young (too young). She didn't have time for me at the moment, she was too busy trying to accommodate to the every day's problems of her life. It was a big shock then for me, but after a hard struggle, I learned to be happy, living the moment, opening my heart.

Soon the time we spent together, the perfectness of her company and the incredible gesture of her big heart started to make effect. She had no time for me then, she has no time for me now either. I have no clue why, I can't read into her mind (which is very uncommon for me), but she won't love me as a man. So I'll have to die, and when I take my grandfather's place, after the years to come, I know I will feel ashamed because she once said she had no time, and we wasted an opportunity for true and endless love.

So, this is a song of the group Keane, which pictures this situation perfectly, and reflexes the way of today's society very well. You should all listen to it (it's on their disk "Hopes and Fears" and the name is "She has no time"). After you listen to it, if you know of someone you know he or she loves you with all his or her heart, and you have left him or her, or you're not paying attention, because of whatever stupid reason (call it Hysteria), please, go back and value the meaning of love now that you have a chance... Before it's too late, and we run out of time.

Please, people, love each other more.

"She Has No Time"

You think your days are uneventful
And no one ever thinks about you
She goes her own way
She goes her own way
You think your days are ordinary
And no one ever thinks about you
But we're all the same
And she can hardly breathe without you

She says she has no time
For you now
She says she has no time

Think about the lonely people
Then think about the day she found you
Or lie to yourself
And see it all dissolve around you

She says she has no time
For you now
She says she has no time
For you now
She says she has no time

Lonely people tumble downwards
And my heart opens up to you
When she says

She says she has no time
For you now
She says she has no time
For you now
She says she has no time

Masialeti
Wow, i dont know what to comment. Am sure you love this song like ..........................
marymary
Love is a tricky issue, when strong emotions are in the mixture. Good luck with this matias as you deserve to be loved and love and its a good message to preach of having more love - in todays society this is a worthy message i think.
shadowc
marymary wrote: Love is a tricky issue, when strong emotions are in the mixture. Good luck with this matias as you deserve to be loved and love and its a good message to preach of having more love - in todays society this is a worthy message i think.

Oh! My dear, I'm so happy to hear from you again! Will we be chatting again anytime soon? Thanks for the message!

Kam_Lou
[COMMENT DELETED]
shadowc
Poli_mindfreak wrote:

no se me habia dado por entrar antes por aqui,pero fue raro para mi leer esto,amor...sabes que yo siempre voy a tener tiempo para vos y si algun dia te digo que no lo tengo recordame lo que te digo hoy,nunca falta tiempo para el amor..te amo

Mi amor, lo nuestro es algo completamente distinto! Vos llegaste a mi vida y me bendeciste con la felicidad eterna. Entre nosotros nunca va a faltar el amor.

Kam_Lou
[COMMENT DELETED]