Forums

This guy has 400 iq

Sort:
KEVIN0999090909LIU
Future_Chess_GM_Not_Naman

Meairal

junesunkim

the second game is just set up !!! stop lying about it or else I will report and block you!!!!!!!!!

samarthmuralimanasa

Natasha-bird wrote

But my birds iq is 1k😭💀

raminwilson

Die

raminwilson

Just kidding

raminwilson
Chess_Stockfischer_Naman wrote:

HellothereBubuce

my iq is 149 but my dogs iq is like 1000, hes too smart😭

KagzyChess
Do I look like that I care ?
GEORGESBD

It's not a certified test.

GMabdulrahmanalarifi
My real IQ is 145
KHXNPL4YCH3SS

I took a iq test I had a iq of 142 which is probably why I naturally understood the game of chess however I have only been playing for approximately 2 weeks

LucasTrejo413
#1 and? I have ♾ IQ
ConnorsChessAccount123

oh... I thought when I opened this it was about me... but there are more people like me! (JK I'm to stupid)

Rivan0G

I HAVE A IQ OF 192

x6px

IQ tests are rarely reliable and even less so above 160 and even less accurate where no human has ever been 160 is like 3 or 4 standard deviations up 400 is 25 standard deviations that is crazy

x6px

there are probably larger increases in 200 to 210 than 100 to 110 realistically (not in terms of the test's points) but IQ test will probably be linear calculated and be based on the 100 to 110 difference, may not seem like it, but at 400 is likely

DaTrueSliverwolf
My IQ is like 130 according to a online test that’s probs fake
TempleKnight
x6px wrote:

IQ tests are rarely reliable and even less so above 160 and even less accurate where no human has ever been 160 is like 3 or 4 standard deviations up 400 is 25 standard deviations that is crazy

It's indeed important to consider the standard deviation of the various IQ-scales. Only a few in this thread understand that 124 Cattell is equivalent to 115 WAIS. That's why the percentile is a better measure, since it transcends different SD's.