Junebug444

Ba6

Martin0

12.Bxd8

grin.png

rychessmaster1

RIP JUNY

evert823

Event chess definitely has my interest, but I am kind of hoping for a complete information variant of it.

I have read a part of Tolkien's Silmarillion and I believe that we could do something with ideas from this story. In the story, Middle-earth has been shaped by beings with creative powers, who on a fundamental level define what the world looks like on Middle-Earth, what kind of creatures exist on Middle-Earth, which powers they have or don't have and whether they like or dislike each other.

So what I had in mind is an additional chessboard with super-creatures, and whatever happens there fundamentally influences what happens on the real chessboard. For example if some super-creature does something then all Bishops will get freezing powers, or something like that.

But complete information, and evenly controlled by both players.

null

Martin0

@evert823, what you describe might be interesting, but it is really not similar to event chess.

evert823
Martin0 wrote:

@evert823, what you describe might be interesting, but it is really not similar to event chess.

I see practical differences but fundamental similarities. One day I will work my idea out and I am in the mean time also studying your sample events.

Junebug444

Lol. I'm dead. Bh7?

Martin0

13.Qc6

Junebug444

Oooh, sorry Martin0, I forgot about this game because of my vacation.....

But I'm getting kicked around so badly I think I'll resign anyways. I don't think I'll be playing any games for a while actually. gg happy.png

Martin0

gg Yeah, your completely lost here

Junebug444

you're* tongue.png

Martin0

you're you're you're yo're yor your' eyou're your'e yorie you'e youre you'er you're your'e yo¨'e you're you're youir'e you'er you're you'er you're you'e you're youe'r you're your'er you're you'er yo

I'm trying, but writing you're is hard for me.

Junebug444

Lol, I'm just playing with you. Your fine.

Martin0

I used to tell myself in school that I would always write you are, so I don't need to think how it is supposed to be written. Now it has become a curse that I always get it wrong. I wish spellcheck could help me...tongue.png

'Your' fine too.

Junebug444

Yup. I rely on autocorrect 99% of the time grin.png

Waredude
Hahaha. I don't. I either spell it and get it right, or i get it wrong. But usually i am right😎
rychessmaster1
Your all wrong
lol