Forums

Rest in Peace old Friend

Sort:
acgusta2

What gave it away for me that she must be making it up was that you both live in different countries, so even if you did die, unless she kept in contact with someone you know in real life, she would have no way of knowing.

zembrianator
acgusta2 wrote:

What gave it away for me that she must be making it up was that you both live in different countries, so even if you did die, unless she kept in contact with someone you know in real life, she would have no way of knowing.

but why would OP make it up?

OP's profile says: "Thank you @52yrral for the one 1 year diamond membership gift❤"

why would you make up this thread about your friend?

Brudo_the_Chess_King

surprise.png 

Charlotte
Taurusmale67 wrote:

@52yrral is NOT dead I have spoken to him.  This is a SICK joke and the OP should be ashamed of herself.

yeah

ABC_of_EVERYTHING

It's April fool guys!  It's an April fool on a wrong date.

ukrainiandude

that's not a joke

ukrainiandude

saying that someone died

ABC_of_EVERYTHING

She is having panic attack of dying tantrum  from the lion. But he has apologised. Case closed.

ABC_of_EVERYTHING

@Nylonsock But she has dedicated a threat to you.

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/off-topic/why-46130938 

What is your thought about it? I am curious.

ABC_of_EVERYTHING

She was muted recently so all her posts vanished during that muted time.

ABC_of_EVERYTHING

I am actually happy that her mute was lifted.

ThrillerFan
ABC_of_EVERYTHING wrote:

I'm not!  You don't joke about COVID-19 death!  If you really condone joking about death from an ongoing pandemic, your voice box should be removed and your fingers should be chopped off as anybody that really thinks this is ok doesn't need to be heard from ever again!

NotGeneralGrant

The reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated.

ukrainiandude

yeah

ukrainiandude

covid-19 isn't a joke, but people are freaking out way too much

ABC_of_EVERYTHING
ThrillerFan wrote:
ABC_of_EVERYTHING wrote:

I'm not!  You don't joke about COVID-19 death!  If you really condone joking about death from an ongoing pandemic, your voice box should be removed and your fingers should be chopped off as anybody that really thinks this is ok doesn't need to be heard from ever again!

You enlightened me. I am jolly not because of this thread but for she was unmuted. I have  one personal conceive idea for that which i cannot mention here. By the way i fully get it what you said. 

Abhinav

What on earth is going on here? I just saw the thread. Can someone tell me what this was all about?

autobunny
Juliet wrote:

I'm sorry to say this, but our friend @52yrral has left us forever. May his soul rest in peace.

He was online less than 3 hours ago!  Where did you get your information? 

Edit: the bunny overreacted - op was from weeks ago. Not nice, @Juliet

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/chess-com-community/chess-com-has-become-silly-46717128?page=2#comment-46721646

Capabotvikhine

since this person (@52yrral) shows as being online 3 hours ago - I think rumors of his/her demise are greatly exaggerated. 

autobunny

@52yrral is muted!  Unbelievable.  Have never read a single mean spirited word from him ever. 

This forum topic has been locked