Forums

Finally hit 1000 in Rapid!!

Sort:
BigFoxy90

In the words of Michelle Khare, " oh my God I just hit 1000!" *cries*

But no, in all seriousness, I started learning the deeper aspects of chess at the start of this year and I never imagined I would hit 1000 in 5 months. A lot of ups and a lot of downs. I definitely still have A LOT to learn. But I am truly happy to have finally reached this milestone. Onward to 1100, 1200, 1300 and the ultimate goal of 1500 - 2000. I know I'm YEARS away. But I feel getting this far, the only way to go is forward.

Thanks again to everyone who's encouraged me and helped me out. You know who you are. 👊👊👊🤜🤛

As always, here is the game that broke 1000. I'm happy move 7 didnt come back to haunt me. Beeg, beeg, blunder.  Other than that, I won't forget what this game represents. 

chrisbarcacook

Congrats!

toxic_website

You are doing well.  I can’t get above 800 and stay there for very long.  Hopefully we can play sometime soon, just for fun.

KevinOSh

Congrats Foxy

Sock_Guy

Nice! Congrats! Keep going bro the sky is the limit!!

x-3485175327

Well done, Im not far behind 🥴

Paleobotanical

Congratulations!

DerekGee

Congrats boss!

Conejoide

Congrats Thane!

PsychoPanda13

Well done mate! Feels good, don't it?!? Getting to 1000 was a real grind for me

Jalex13
Great job!
autumncurtis

🥳🥳🥳🥳 post here when you hit 2000 and remember your supporters! 

BigFoxy90
autumncurtis wrote:

2000 is probably still at least a couple of years away, but I will never stop trying to learn and get better. Thank you!

BigFoxy90

I appreciate all the support from everyone here. 🙏Only keeps me motivated to keep grinding. 💪

ChessDude009

You are not a couple of years away.

At this rate, you'll be 1500 in a year, maybe even less.

hrarray
Your improvement has been incredible, 200 points in a single month!
shawn1964

dang, you hit 1000 playing less than 500 games. I had to play almost 3,000 games. It took me almost 2 years. The game that got me over 1000 was my favorite ever. He blundered his queen in the third move. It was awesome. Not real chess but I will take any victory I can get. Chess is hard....

ScatteredWealth

Congrats! 

Strawberry_Pomelo

happy to see another person get 1000,i start studying chess from february2022,and now i can hit many 1900+people,hope you can do that soon

Strawberry_Pomelo
BigFoxy90 wrote:
autumncurtis wrote:

2000 is probably still at least a couple of years away, but I will never stop trying to learn and get better. Thank you!

It's going to be near,i use some monthes to get nearly 1000 points