In Russia anyone below 2300 rating considered as a begginer! Are you a begginer !?

gdzen

in mother russia your rating goes down when you win, you start from 3k and lose points and b3come a GM when you reach zero.

AtaChess68
But the topic is funny indeed. I am playing for 40 years and i am called a beginner. That ís a bit weird.
Pawned064
gdzen wrote:

in mother russia your rating goes down when you win, you start from 3k and lose points and b3come a GM when you reach zero.

lol

blueemu
gdzen wrote:

In Sowjet Russia, chess rates YOU.

Pawned064
blueemu wrote:
gdzen wrote:

never heard of this "sowjet russia".

Tharuka123456

Geez then I must be noob x10 to the power negative 1000000

blueemu
Pawned064 wrote:
blueemu wrote:
gdzen wrote:

You were probably born too late.

Pawned064
blueemu wrote:
Pawned064 wrote:
blueemu wrote:
gdzen wrote:

You were probably born too late.

OMG IT EXISTS

ESP-918
blueemu wrote:
gdzen wrote:

Well well well .... 

Someone wants to talk about spelling !? 

pinkblueecho
ESP-918 hat geschrieben:
blueemu wrote:
gdzen wrote:

Well well well .... 

Go easy on him, he´s Canadian! They´re never sure whether they should use British or American spellings so they just make up their own on the spot. FACT.

GMproposedsolutions

In Russia, if you cannot get to 2000 by age 15 you are sent to the gulag for 3 months of punishment. National disgrace.

pinkblueecho
GMproposedsolutions hat geschrieben:

In Russia, if you cannot get to 2000 by age 15 you are sent to the gulag for 3 months of punishment. National disgrace.

Tough but fair.

blueemu
ESP-918 wrote:
blueemu wrote:
gdzen wrote:

Well well well .... 

It's written in a fake Russian accent... Soh-YET.

Da-Vere
blueemu wrote:

Anyone who spells 'beginner' with two 'g's is a beginner at spelling.

It’s just a clever way of slipping “Good Game” in there. Lol

blueemu
pinkblueecho wrote:
ESP-918 hat geschrieben:
blueemu wrote:
gdzen wrote:

Well well well .... 

Go easy on him, he´s Canadian! They´re never sure whether they should use British or American spellings so they just make up their own on the spot. FACT.

If it doesn't have 'beer' in the middle (or -eh? on the end), then it's not a real word.

Chrismoonster

By the Russian standard yes, I've been playing o chess.cm for about two years so you could call me a beginner on how long I've been playing

neveraskmeforadraw

It would be interesting to know OP's otb rating. I have a feeling it's several hundred rating points below their online rating.