Forums

IT'S HALLOWEEN TIME AGAIN

Sort:
RonaldJosephCote

This has to be the creepiest house I've ever seen.....shock

RonaldJosephCote

EscherehcsE

Those skeletons have good taste. I've always liked the look of the Gemini Titan rocket...

BISHOP_e3

It's too bad about Father Dyer. I killed him, you know. An interesting problem, but finally... it worked! First, a bit of the ole succinylcholine to permit one to work without, ah, annoying distractions, then... a three foot catheter threaded directly into the inferior vena cava - or, superior vena cava. It's a matter of taste, I think, don't you? Then the tube moves through the vein, under the crease of the arm, into the vein that leads directly into the heart, and then, you just hold up the legs and you SQUEEZE the blood manually into the tube from the arms and the legs. There's a little shaking and pounding at the end for the dregs - it isn't perfect, there's a little blood left I'm afraid. BUT, regardless, the overall effect is astonishing! And isn't that REALLY what counts in the end? Yes, of course, GOOD SHOW BIZ!!

RonaldJosephCote

RonaldJosephCote

The horse is real.......the costume is fake......the headless horseman. shock

RonaldJosephCote

RonaldJosephCote

RonaldJosephCote

Dearly Beloved,...... we are gathered here today to say goodbye and put this thread to rest. We will not see another like it for 355 days. We pray that you have the courage to make it through the entire yr. Some decorations will be thrown out...... other new ones will be purchased. Chess.com hopes the images in this thread did not scare you too much, but we do ask that next yrs thread is even BIGGER, & SCARYER. With that, we bid you all farewell, goodnight, & BOO!shock

EscherehcsE

Yeah, but the kids will probably keep bumping it...

RichColorado