Forums

Problem with game explorer right now?

Sort:
glowstixx

Hi, it seems like there is an issue with the game explorer right now. Is this a site issue or is it just on my account?

netherh

Same issue for me. I also can't access computer analysis of games, and workout vs the computer isn't working either.

glowstixx
netherh wrote:

Same issue for me. I also can't access computer analysis of games, and workout vs the computer isn't working either.

Oh, so I guess it's a good thing that it's not our accounts with the issue.

Also, I noticed that the "show rating adjustment" option in correspondence chess is not working as well.

There also is not an option to flip the board for any games from "game explorer" when opened through the analysis option (If I remember correctly the same issue applies to any games analyzed in chess mentor as well)- but this has always been an issue, not just today.

glowstixx

It also appears that a couple of my trophies are now showing up as entirely different trophies. For instance my "heart of a lion trophy" is showing up as two black foot prints and my "super person" trophy is showing up as a black skull with two white swords. Is this the wrong forum to post these issues because im not seeing any responses back from the staff. Btw, I've checked my page while both signed in and signed out and the trophies appear the same either way- I've also made a screen capture just in case the staff would like to see it I can email it to them.

mottsauce

Same.

SoftwareNinjaneer

Mine isnt working either.

jaclyn

Hi guys- sorry about the issues today! We've gotten the Game Explorer issue fixed, so please let me know if you're still having trouble.

Our trophy issue is being worked on at the moment.  None of the data is lost, its just mismatched images.

Thanks for your patience :)

mottsauce

mmm, database issues...my favorite!

glowstixx

fixed!!!! thank God