x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Chess with Cougar and Jaguar (Waredude vs aidanB1)

And vickalan said something way long ago about the top players being showcased on a separate website, but I don’t even know about that.

Uh oh I messaged Aidenb1 and guess what it said? USER NOT FOUND. Also my past messaged with him have been deleted

@AidenB1

@Aidenb1

Horrible tomato his username aidanB1 no caps A.

Ok! That takes a load off my shoulder. The website/app was not working for me lately. I can not wait!

@aidenB1

Oh [COMMENT DELETED] it's not working!

It is a,i,d,a,n not a,i,d,e,n
    /\. /\
    ✅. ❌
    • Yes exactly

Is the programming language python??¿

Someone else has already been working on this apparently Benjibass, thanks anyway though! I really appreciate it!
    hitthepin wrote:
    And vickalan said something way long ago about the top players being showcased on a separate website, but I don’t even know about that.

I've been thinking of making a website devoted just for bulldog chess. It would not be for game-playing, but just to show the rules for a few example games, and the lineal championship (challenge system to become the World Champion).

I would also have a page to show some notable players (like on baseball cards). It would include the world champion (currently @Martin0), and other notable players (like @hitthepin). This is an example:tongue.png

null
    But I haven't found much time to work on it yet. I hope within a few months.happy.png

I am developing my own bulldog gambit!!!

Cool! I probably wouldn't play it though, I do not play gambits. And I usually don't except them either. I would love to see it though!

HorribleTomato and Waredude would also be included. Maybe some interesting gambits too. But not dubious ones.😆

What!!?!??!! I like my dubious gambit's! Well they aren't that dubious and it's mainly in regular chess!!

Realy? Me? I have barely played at all.
    Waredude wrote:
    Cool! I probably wouldn't play it though, I do not play gambits. And I usually don't except them either. I would love to see it though!

It's already been played... and accepted.

Online Now