Forums

Your free lessons by Sebastien Lebel ( SebLeb0210 ) lesson 2 ! :)

Sort:
Mr_Tarkanian

Maybe it was Erik, playing a prank on both the Seb'ster AND Kohai?

idreesarif
Scottrf wrote:

Na, unfortunately Pelly hasn't been banned.

but thats because kohai doesn't know it was pelly ....

Martin0

Some info in the rules:

"The following behavior is prohibited and can result in your being kicked or banned: cheating, ..., intentionally pointless/distracting posts, ...".

"Members may only have ONE Chess.com account. Members who create more than one account may have all accounts closed."

"In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Chess.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Chess.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service. Chess.com is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, parents or guardians of children under the age of 13 who wish to allow their children access to the Service must create an account that is maintained by a legal guardian of at least 18 years old and monitor the child's usage. By allowing a child access to your account, you also give your child permission to access all areas of the Service. Please remember that the Service is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the Service areas and/or Content are appropriate for your child."

"You agree to not use the Service to: ... impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Chess.com representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity"

Mr_Tarkanian

Martin, I believe the Seb'ster is 12.  He is technically violating the rules if his folks don't make an account, too?  Oh my.  Great.  Now Seb is gonna get booted off, too. Serves him right!!

ConnorMacleod_151

SebLeb is ok ... he never gives up. Smile

konhidras

I guess sebleb is in a zone of his own world.He loves to help no problem with that. Be that as it may, the only real problem i find in him is that why choose 3.Qa8??? when 3.Qe6 wins the endgame?

ConnorMacleod_151

I want to change my name to .. SmUdGe007 ... but i can't.

At least thats the dogs name :)

Then i will be totally legal.

SebLeb0210

ConnorMacleod_151 wrote:

SebLeb is ok ... he never gives up.

Thanks !

ConnorMacleod_151
SebLeb0210 wrote:

ConnorMacleod_151 wrote:

SebLeb is ok ... he never gives up.

Thanks !

Keep up the good work mate!

The others are just jealous :)))

SebLeb0210

Maybe it was hessmaster !

ConnorMacleod_151
hessmaster

hessmaster

Daniel Gong

McLean VA, United States

....Nope! He's still around :)

ConnorMacleod_151

Anyone that annoys you...just block them ... makes life a lot easier ... i have loads of people blocked :)

Also, after blocking they can't comment on your threads :)

SebLeb0210

Oh ! Do they delete both accounts ?

SebLeb0210

ConnorMacleod_151 wrote:

Anyone that annoys you...just block them ... makes life a lot easier ... i have loads of people blocked :)

Also, after blocking they can't comment on your threads :)

Yup that's my style to !

ConnorMacleod_151
SebLeb0210 wrote:

Oh ! Do they delete both accounts ?

As Kohai said... all accounts are deleted.

ConnorMacleod_151

Back later....

This is suppose to be the greatest game ever played :))

SebLeb0210

Nice game :)

Scottrf

Kasparov in godmode. Try and work out all of white's threats.

http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1070317

pelly13
Scottrf schreef:

Na, unfortunately Pelly hasn't been banned.

Never kill the messenger.

ConnorMacleod_151

lol ... welcome back pelly :)